Test: Configuring an Outlook Client
In this part, we will see how to configure an Outlook client with Exchange 2016.
- Post under Windows 7 in the field
- Outlook 2016
- Using a user account with mailbox.
1. Start Outlook.
2. Skip the Welcome window by clicking Next 1 .
3. Click Next 1 .
4. Outlook should automatically recover the name and email address for the account. Click Next 1 .
5. Validate the certificate alert by clicking Yes 1 .
6. Once the automatic configuration is found, click on Finish 1 .
7. Wait while opening Outlook.
8. The box is open.
Verify the connection with Exchange 2016
1. In the notification area, right-click on the Outlook icon by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking Connection Status 1 .
2. We see the connections to the Exchange 2016 server.