Configuration: Enable Circular Logging
Circular logging allows Microsoft Exchange to replace transaction log files after the data is saved and committed to the database.
If you plan to have the database in high availability (DAG), enable logging after it is put into the dag.
Log truncation can also be provided by backup software (Veeam / BackupExec …).
1. From the ECP interface, go to servers 1 / databases 2 . Select base 3 then click on the modification icon 4 . Go to the maintenance section 5 , check the box Enable circular logging 6 and click on Save 7 .
2. To apply the parameters, it is necessary to disassemble / reassemble the base, close the warning by clicking on OK 1 .
3. Select base 1 , click on 2 / Disassemble 3 .
4. Confirm by clicking Yes 1
5. The base is unmounter, select the base 1 again, click on 2 then on 3 .
6. The database is mounted.