Installing the feature
The installation of the failover cluster feature must be done on all nodes.
1. Open a PowerShell command prompt as an administrator and enter the following command:
Install-WindowsFeature -Name Failover-Clustering -IncludeManagementTools
2. Wait during the installation.
3. When the installation is complete, close the window.
1. Launch the Add Role and Function Wizard, in the first window click Next 1 .
2. Choose the Role Based Installation or 1 feature and click Next 2 .
3. Select the server where clustering functionality is to be installed 1 and click Next 2 .
4. Skip the list of roles by clicking Next 1 .
5. Check the Failover Clustering 1 box.
6. Click Add Features 1 to validate the installation of the dependencies.
7. Click Next 1 .
8. Confirm the installation by clicking Install 1 .
9. Wait during the installation …
10. When the installation is complete, exit the wizard by clicking Close 1 .
Now that the clustering feature is installed on the server set, we will proceed to cluster creation.