This article shows you how to migrate your local Exchange environment to Office 365.
The advantage of this migration is to be transparent to the users, there is no need to redo the mail profiles and (re) download the OST.
The phones / tablets will need to be reconfigured manually once the box is moved.
To complete this migration you must fulfill the following prerequisites:
- A complete installation of Exchange 2010 (SP3) / 2013/2016.
- Have a certificate recognized from a certificate authority on your Exchange. It is possible to use a free Let’s Encrypt certificate.
- The UPN in Office 365 must correspond to the main email address of your users.
- Have an Office 365 account.
- Have the necessary licenses.
If you use Outlook, you must have the 2010 SP2 minimum version.