Using multiple databases to store mailboxes allows you to configure a different volume.
Example: The DBMX01 database stores mailboxes with a 1GO quota and the DBMX02 database stores mailboxes with a 5GB quota. With this configuration, simply move the box from one base to another to change the volume.
Add a database
1. On the ECP interface, go to servers 1 / databases 2 and click on + 3 .
2. Enter the database name 1 and configure the location of the EDB file 2 and the log file 3 . Finish by clicking on Save 4 .
3. Click OK 1 to close the warning.
4. The database is added.
5. Restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service with the following PowerShell command:
6. Check the creation of folders with Windows Explorer.
The management of the volumetry is explained here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
PRTG: equipment dependent on a parent Introduction PRTG allows you to create dependencies between multiple devices. This allows in case of failure of a device to pass the others automatically paused. This parameter can be used with servers and a switch. In this tutorial, we will use it t
GLPI 9.3 convert tables to innodb Presentation Since version 9.3 of GLPI, the new installations use the InnoDB storage format instead of MyISAM. When updating your GLPI, the tables will not be automatically migrated. The migration must be done by hand. When connecting to your site yo
Exchange 2016: Installation and Configuration In this tutorial, we will see how to install and configure Exchange 2016. Exchange is a mail server designed by Microsoft, it is the professional version of Hotmail (Outlook). Environment An Active Directory domain. A Windows Server 2016 server that