In this tutorial, we will see how to change a database mailbox. This is done regularly in Exchange environments with multiple databases with different quotas (limits).
Moving the mailbox allows it to have the new quotas linked to the database unless the limits have been changed directly from the box settings.
Move the mailbox
1. Go to the Administration web interface (ECP) of the Exchange environment.
2. Go to recipients 1 / mailbox 2 . Select the box to move 3 and click on To another database 4 in the action menu on the right.
3. Enter a name for the migration batch 1 , select the option Move only the main mailbox 2 and click on Browse 3 .
4. Select base 1 , click on add 2 and OK 3 .
5. With the database selected, click Next 1 .
6. Select a box that will receive the report 1 , select Start batch automatically 2 and Finish automatically the migration batch 3 then click on New 4 .
7. Click Yes 1 to display the tracking page.
8. Wait during the migration, this operation can take several hours depending on the volume of the mailbox.
9. When the migration is complete, the status will change to Done.
10. An email is also sent on the box configured in the migration batch.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
GLPI 9.3 convert tables to innodb Presentation Since version 9.3 of GLPI, the new installations use the InnoDB storage format instead of MyISAM. When updating your GLPI, the tables will not be automatically migrated. The migration must be done by hand. When connecting to your site yo
Hyper-V: migration of a machine between two hosts In this tutorial, we will see how to move a virtual machine from one Hyper-V host to another host. This feature is called Dynamic Migration, it should not be confused with the feature that has the same name in the failover cluster. Dynamic migration
MDT: use with a database In this tutorial, we will see how to use MDT with a database. The use of this one makes it possible to store in a database the information of deployment for a station to identify for example by its MAC address, which makes it possible when one has to