Configuration in Multicast mode
Multicast mode makes it possible to use hosts with only one network card and broadcast on the network.
1. From the console, right-click Network Load Balancing Cluster 1 and click New Cluster 2 .
2. Enter the ip of node 1 and click on Connection 2 .
3. Once connected, select interface 1 and click Next 2 .
4. Click Next 1 .
5. Click Add 1 to declare the IP address of the cluster.
6. Enter the IP address 1 with the subnet mask 2 and click OK 3 .
7. The added IP address 1 , click Next 2 .
8. Enter the DNS name of cluster 1 , select Multicast mode 2 and click Next 3 .
9. Configure port, by default all traffic is listened to. Click Finish 1 to create the cluster.
10. Wait while creating and configuring the NLB cluster.
11. The cluster is created and the active node 1 .