1. Go to the Centreon web interface, enter the login / password 1 configured during the installation and click on Connect 2.
2. On the interface, click Configuration 1 / Pollers 2. The default poller is not running A. Click on Export configuration 3 to access the parameters of the Poller.
3. In Pollers, select Central 1, tick Actions 2, Method choose Restart 3 and click Export 4.
This action will create a first configuration to poll and start it.
4. The result of the export is displayed 1.
5. Return to Pollers list, Is running should switch to YES 1.
Installing the Plugin Packs
When installing Centreon, it is delivered without sensors. In this part, we will see how to install Centreon’s default sensor pack.
1. Click on Administration 1 / Extensions 2 and then on centreon-pp-manager 3.
2. Click the Install Module 1 button.
3. At the end of the installation of the pp manager, the page is reloaded on the list of modules. The installed column is now marked Yes 1.
4. Go now to Configuration 1 / Plugin Packs 2. On this page is available the set of supervision sensor plugins. By default, there are 10 packs of available, to get the others, you have to subscribe to a subscription.
5. Move your cursor over a plugin and click on the + 1 installed.
6. Install the available plugins.
Centreon is now operational and can receive equipment to supervise.