Installation of Veeam ONE
1. Mount the ISO on the server where Veeam ONE is to be installed.
2. Start the installation program by clicking on the file Setup.exe 1 .
3. (Optional) If the UAC is active, allow the installer by clicking Yes 1 .
4. Start the installation by clicking on Install 1 .
5. Accept the license agreements by ticking the boxes 1 and click on Next 2 .
6. Installation mode leave Typical 1 and click Next 2 .
7. Install the prerequisites if necessary by clicking on Install 1 .
8. Installed features, click Next 1 .
9. If necessary change the installation folder and click Next 1 .
10. Set up an account for Veeam ONE 1 service then click Next 2 .
11. Configure SQL Server instance 1 and click Next 2 .
Here I used the instance that was created during the installation of Veeam Backup & Replication.
12. Set the license mode 1 and click Next 2 .
13. If necessary, change the operating ports of Veeam ONE and click Next 1 .
14. If necessary change the cache directory and click Next 1 .
15. Choose the type of Virtual Infrastructure.
For my part I choose Skip virtual infrastructure configuration.
16. Choose option 1 according to the environment and click Next 2 .
17. Click on Install 1 .
18. Wait during the installation …
19. Click Finish 1 to close the wizard.
20. To work properly, it is necessary to close / log on. Click Yes 1 to accept the disconnect.
21. The installation is complete, the software is now available from two shortcuts on the desktop, Veeam ONE Monitor for monitoring and Veeam ONE Repoter for generating reports.
Now that the Veeam ONE software suite is installed, we will move to configuration and Veeam ONE Monitor and we will then see how to generate reports.