Configure the broker service certificate
If you already have a certificate installed on the first broker server, just apply it to the one just added.
For the tutorial, we will create a self-signed certificate that we will apply to both servers.
1. Open the deployment properties, go to Certificates 1 and click Create Certificate 2 .
2. Enter the fqdn name of the certificate 1 , the password 2 , indicate the path and the name of the file to register 3 . Check the box 4 to add the certificate to the store and click OK 5
3. The certificate is created and ready to be applied. Click on the Apply button 1 .
4. Select the other broker server 1 and click Select an existing certificate 2 .
5. Select the certificate 1 , enter the password 2 , check the box to add it to the magazine 3 and click OK 4 .
6. Apply the certificate by clicking Apply as for the first server.
7. The broker servers are now configured.
The broker service is now configured and in high availability.