In this part we will see how to configure the basic information of an MSA 2040/2050 disk array using the wizard and manually.
With the Wizard
1. From the Home screen, click Action 1 Configuration Wizard 2.
2. The first page shows the elements that will be configured. Click on Next 1.
3. Configure the date / time and an NTP server if you have one and click Next 1.
4. Change the default account passwords (optional) and click Next 1.
5. Network setting of both controllers, click Next 1.
6. Select the different modes of administration and click on Next 1.
7. Enter the credentials for the array and click Next 1.
8. Configure the notifications and click Next 1.
9. Check the 1 settings that will be changed and click Finish 2.
10. Click Yes 1 to confirm your action.
1. Go to System 1, click on Action 2 and then Configure Network 3.
2. Set the controller addresses and click OK 1.
If you have changed the IP address, you must change the URL in your browser.
1. At the bay name at the top of the administration, click on chevron 1 and then Set Up System Services 2.
2. Select the modes to activate and click OK 1.
3. Confirm the change by clicking Yes 1.
1. At the bay name at the top of the administration, click on chevron 1 and then Set System Information 2.
2. Edit your information and click OK 1.
Date and Time
1. In the upper part of the hour click on chevron 1 and then Set Date and Time 2.
2. Edit the form and click OK 1.
1. In the upper part, click on the chevron 1 at the current user level and then on Manage Users 2.
2. Select the user you wish to edit, edit the settings and click Apply 1 and OK 2 to close the window.
1. In the base part of the administration, click on chevron 1 and Set Up Notification 2.
2. Edit modes and notifications.