In this tutorial, we will see how to manage your virtual machines in a Hyper-V cluster using the Cluster Manager console.
It is also possible to use the following tools to manage virtual machines with Hyper-V:
- Hyper-V Manager Console
- Admin Center
In this article we will address the following points:
- Creating a virtual machine
- Customizing the virtual machine
- Host change with Live Migration
- Move the virtual machine files
- Import a virtual machine as a role in the cluster.
If you are not in a hyper-v cluster, the Hyper-V Manager console administration is similar.