To be able to perform discovery and network inventory tasks, you must install the NetDiscovery and NetInventory components. I advise you to install the modules on a server. For ease of administration, I advise you to install as a Windows task and not a service.
1. Get the latest version of the agent on the github.
2. Launch the executable, select your language 1 and click OK 2.
3. Click the Next> 1 button.
4. Check the box to accept the terms of license 1 and click Next 2.
5. Select the Complete Installation Type 1 and click Next 2.
6. Customize the installation folder if needed A and click Next 1.
7. Enter the FusionInventory 1 plugin url and click Next 2.
8. In the next two steps click Next 1.
9. Select Execution Mode As a Windows Task 1 and click Next 2.
10. Set the execution frequency for task 1 and click Next 2.
The duration will be adjusted according to your tasks in FusionInventory, if the agent recontacts the server while it is running a discovery or inventory, you will have errors.
11. Check the box to launch an inventory at the end of installation 1 and click on the button Next> 2.
12. Click Next 1.
13. Change the debug level to 2 1 and press the Install button 2.
14. Wait during the installation
15. The agent installation is complete, click Next 1.
16. Cliquer sur Fermer 1.
17. Open the task scheduler and check for the presence of the FusionInventory-Agent 1 task.
Agent Configuration FusionInventory plugin
Before starting the configuration of tasks, you must declare in the plugin the modules of the active agent.
1. From the administration of the FusionInventory in GLPI, click on General 1 > Agent Management 2.
2. Click on your freshly installed agent 1.
3. Change the number of threads for tasks (1 and2) and click Save 3.
4. Go to the Agent Modules menu 1, activate the Network Discovery 2 module, Network Inventory 3 and click Update 4.