Exchange 2019 installation
On the server mount or unzip the ISO.
1. Run the setup.exe file 1 as Administrator 2 .
2. When launching the wizard, click Next 1 to check for updates.
3. Once the verification is done, click on next 1 .
4. Wait while copying files …
5. Skip the Introduction by clicking Next 1 .
6. Accept license 1 then click Next 2 .
7. Choose Use Recommended Settings 1 and click Next 2 .
8. Select Mailbox Role 1 (select the Automatically Install Windows Server Roles and Features Required for Exchange Server check box) and click the following 2 button.
9. Configure installation location 1 if necessary and click Next 2 .
10. Enter the name of the organization (example: company name) 1 and click on next 2 .
11. Configure Malware Protection 1 and click Next 2 .
12. Wait during the preparation tests, this step checks that the environment is suitable for installing Exchange 2019.
13. After testing, click on install 1 .
In an environment without Exchange, once the changes are made to the Active Directory, it will not be possible to install a version earlier than Exchange 2019.
14. Wait during the installation (30 minutes to 2 hours).
15. The installation is finished, close the wizard by clicking on button 1.
16. Restart the server.
Now that Exchange 2019 is installed, we will see a preview of the software.
For Exchange configuration, I invite you to read about the Exchange 2016 tutorial: Installation and Configuration, Administration and Configuration and 99% the same.