In this tutorial, we will see how to install Exchange 2019.
The Exchange 2019 installation procedure is similar to Exchange 2016.
- A domain controller running Windows 2019.
- A Windows 2019 server for Exchange installation, which is a member of the domain and has 3 disks (OS / Data / Logs).
The domain used for this LAB is blank from Exchange.
Prerequisites for the environment
Before you start deploying Exchange 2019 in your environment, check the following conditions:
- The Active Directory drill must have a functional level of at least Windows 2012 R2.
- A server with Windows Server 2019.
- Outlook clients must at least be in 2013 version.
In the case of a migration from Exchange 2010, you need to migrate to Exchange 2013/2016 and Exchange 2019.
Exchange 2019 does not support cohabitation with Exchange 2010.