Using the child domain
As in the tutorial How to deploy an Active Directory environment, we will create 3 OR (IT, IT / Users, IT / Computers), a user and join a post to the NY.LAB.INTRA domain.
From this post, we will log in with the NY domain user and a user from the parent domain.
The following manipulations are done with the Active Directory Administrative Center console (ADAC).
I assume that you are already familiar with AD consoles, I will not go into detail about the creation of OU, user and domain junction.
1. From the console, click on New 1 / Organizational Unit 2 .
2. Enter the name 1 and click OK 2 .
3. Position yourself in the new OR (IT) and repeat points 1 and 2 for the OU Computers and Users how to capture it below.
1. Position yourself in the OU where the user is to be created or right-click on the OU, use the menu New 1 / User 2 .
2. Enter the user information * and confirm by clicking OK 1 .
3. User created.
Add the post to the domain
1. In the Windows system properties enter the child domain 1 .
Connection to the post
Domain user (child)
1. Enter the user account 1 in the form (DOMAINlogin) / Password 2 and press Enter.
2. User logged in.
Parent Domain User
Using the created user when setting up the parent domain.
1. Enter the user account 1 in the form (DOMAIN_PARENTlogin) / Password 2 and press Enter.
2. Parent domain user logged in on a child domain machine.
Users can change sites using local hardware.